Lake Hills PTSA 2017-18 Board
Jerry Nguyen - President
Jamie Nakamoto - Co-Treasurer
Allie Moore - Co-Treasurer
Evie Porte - Vice President
Silvia Salazar - Vice President
Miriam Lara Soto - Vice President
Alex Valdez - Membership / Field Day
Evie Porte - Grants Program / BSF Ambassador
Jen Sterner - Box Tops Program / Kid Mail
Bill Tsai - Monthly Email Newsletter
Ilana-Joy McDaniels - Room Parent Program
Judy Cam - Website / Communications
Seth Farber - Photography / Fundraising
Kelli Castleton - Yearbook
Jessi Eghtedari - Student Directory
Congratulations to this year's Board and PTSA members! Your PTSA has won a 2017-2018 WA PTA GOLD Award for a +10% increase in membership over last year and a 2017-2018 WA PTA Bronze Award for enrolling 50% of the previous year’s membership by September 30, 2017. Thank you everyone for your support. Keep up the great work!
*Board Meetings occur once a month. General PTSA Membership Meetings occur at least 3 times per year in the School Library. We encourage our community to attend. Please email email@example.com for more info.
Our mission is to advocate for and support the education, health, safety and well-being of all Lake Hills students, families and staff.
To build programs and events that:
▪ Promote and support parental involvement and opportunities for connection among school, family and community;
▪ Celebrate our diversity;
▪ Enrich our children's educational experience;
▪ Communicate clearly and share information between and among families, staff and students;
▪ Strengthen community among school, families and supporters;
▪ Seek input from a wide spectrum of viewpoints and experiences;
▪ Strengthen the partnership between our PTSA and Lake Hills staff.